TMS Treatment for Active Duty Service Members and Veterans
1-in-4 service members return home suffering mental health issues
The mental health of returning Active Duty Personnel and Veterans should be a priority.
They served our country, now it's time us to serve them.
Let TMS Solutions help you get your life back
TMS Solutions is...
- A Veteran owned company
- The first civilian TMS clinic to be referred by the Veterans Administration to treat Veterans anywhere in the U.S.
- The only TMS clinic to receive the Department of Defense protocol to treat depression and PTSD
- A Community Care Program provider - treatment is fully covered by the VA and Military Insurance
- TMS Solutions has clinics in Colorado, Idaho, Utah, and Washington to serve you.
TMS THERAPY IS PROVEN EFFECTIVE
TMS therapy is a VA approved, drug-free, FDA-cleared treatment for depression that has also been shown to reduce anxiety and the symptoms of PTSD.
Of TMS Solutions' patients...
- Over 73% responded to TMS reducing their symptoms by more than 50%
- Over 49% had complete remission of symptoms
A long-term study showed that one year after TMS therapy...
- 69% of patients showed an improvement in symptoms
- 45% of patients reported complete remission
It's easy to get started
Schedule an appointment with a VA provider (Primary Care, Psychiatrist, etc.)
Ask them to refer you to TMS Solutions, Inc. for Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Therapy through the Community Care Program
Provide them with the following information:
TMSS Patient Advocate | Phone: (844)-537-6747 | Fax: (844)-367-1025
Once TMS Solutions receives your referral from the VA, a TMS Solutions patient advocate will contact you to start the process for getting you into treatment.
Additional Resources For Veterans
Website | TriCare Insurance for TMS
Website | VA: Mental Health Resources
Website | VA: Health Programs for Veterans
Website | VA: Community Care Program