TMS Solutions endeavors to be transparent in how we collect and use the information about you from this website. Your privacy is extremely important to us.
The TMS Solutions Privacy Statement ("Privacy Statement”) explains how TMS Solutions uses the personal information that all users who visit the site, download content, request a consultation, or in other ways interact on the site www.TMSsolutions.com.
**By visiting this site, you are accepting the practices and terms as described in this Privacy Statement.**
If you DO NOT AGREE to these terms, please DO NOT visit the site, download content, or in other ways interact on this website.
In the United States, beginning January 1, 2020, "the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) CCPA grants California residents new rights regarding their personal information and imposes various data protection duties on certain entities conducting business in California. While it incorporates several GDPR concepts, such as the rights of access, portability, and data deletion, there are several areas where the CCPA requirements are more specific than those of the GDPR, or where the GDPR goes beyond the CCPA requirements".
Comments or questions about TMS Solutions’ Privacy Statement? Contact us:
Mail: TMS Solutions, 50 W. Broadway, Suite 333, PMB 50651, Salt Lake City, UT 84101-2027
Data Collection Policy
TMS Solutions’ Privacy Statement is organized as follows:
- Personal Information TMS Solutions gathers about you
- How TMS Solutions collects your Personal Information (PI)
- How TMS Solutions uses your PI
- When and why TMS Solutions discloses PI
- Tracking technologies TMS Solutions uses
- Choice and controls you have about your PI
- Security of your PI
- Privacy Practices of Third Parties
- Changes to TMS Solutions' Privacy Statement
- GDPR and information for residents of countries outside the United States of America
1) Personal Information (PI) TMS Solutions gathers about you when you visit and search www.TMSsolutions.com
Personal Information (PI): Any information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact you or an individual. TMS Solutions collects the following types of Personal Information:
Contact Information: Your Contact Information allows TMS Solutions to directly communicate with you. Examples of Contact Information include, but are not limited to your name, your email address, and/or your phone number.
Transactional Information: TMS Solutions automatically receives and records some information from your browser when you visit the site, fill out a form, or download content from the website. That information can include your IP address, cookies, and data about which pages you visit on the site. Some of this is through the use of log files provided by our third-party tracking-utility partners. These types of information help us:
- Analyze and understand how the site works for users,
- Provide a better user experience,
- Keep visitors who want to stay in contact and up to date on news of what TMS Solutions is doing.
2) How TMS Solutions Collects Your Personal Information
TMS Solutions provides forms on which you provide PI when you use the website, download content, request a consultation, purchase a service or kit, desire us to contact you, or in other ways interact with us.
TMS Solutions also collects Transactional Information if and when you contact us via telephone, email, or other methods of communication.
3) How TMS Solutions Uses Your Personal Information
We may use your PI to enhance your user experience, to help us better understand you, customize relevant offers such as blog topics or posts that might be of interest to you, enhance your experience while on the website, and provide education,.
TMS Solutions also uses Personal Information to:
- Identify and authenticate our users
- Facilitate consultations
- Operate and improve the functionality of the website
- Connect with you through your social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Contact you by phone or email
- Personalize and continually improve all TMS Solutions website users’ experience
- Send you marketing content
- Track other analytics
4) When and Why TMS Solutions Could Disclose Personal Information
TMS Solutions will never disclose, share, or sell your PI to any third parties without your explicit consent, except as specified in this Privacy Statement. TMS Solutions will disclose your Personal Information when:
- Working with companies and service providers like HubSpot for website hosting, or Google Analytics for performance in furtherance of the purposes described in Section 3 (“How TMS SOLUTIONS Uses Personal Information”) above.
- TMS Solutions employs other companies to perform tasks on TMS Solutions’ behalf and therefore TMS Solutions must share your PI with these companies to provide services to you. Examples include but are not limited to processing sales, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service.
- TMS Solutions may partner with third-party services for fraud prevention and/or identity verification.
- Enforcing TMS Solutions’ rights or protecting TMS Solutions’ property and intellectual property.
- Protecting the rights, property, or safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- TMS Solutions believes in good faith and transparency, and that it must disclose such information to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss.
- TMS Solutions believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to commence an investigation or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud.
- TMS Solutions believes in good faith that it must disclose such information per auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- TMS Solutions believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to defend TMS Solutions in litigation or a regulatory action.
- TMS Solutions believes in good faith that it must disclose such information or advice to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.
TMS Solutions will never share or sell your Personal Information to third parties unless TMS Solutions is in the process of entering into a merger with another business, acquisition of another business, or the sale of all or a portion of TMS Solutions' assets and the information is needed to support the sale or transfer of business assets. If TMS Solutions is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your PI, as well as any choices you may have regarding your PI before it becomes subject to a new privacy statement.
This Privacy Statement only governs when and why TMS Solutions discloses Personal Information. This Privacy statement does not apply to the practices of third parties that TMS Solutions uses to collect Transactional Information if and when you contact us via telephone, email, or other methods of communication. does not own or control, nor individuals that TMS Solutions does not employ or manage. The use of your PI by third parties that you access through this website is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to TMS Solutions’ control. As such, TMS Solutions is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of other websites on the Internet, even those linked to or from the TMS Solutions website. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
5) Tracking Technologies utilized on www.TMS Solutions.com
6) Your Choices and Controls
While TMS Solutions does need to collect certain information to make your website viewing experience personalized and to conduct transactions for you, TMS Solutions wants to give you the ability to control how your information is provided and shared.
Email Preferences: For various reasons, TMS Solutions may contact you about our services, marketing, updates, or your activity. If you no longer wish to receive emails from TMS Solutions you may opt out of the email as indicated on each and every email correspondence by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link.
Cookies and Tracking Devices: On your computer or device, you manage how your browser handles cookies and other tracking devices by adjusting the privacy and security settings in the preferences within that browser. If accessing TMS Solutions on a mobile device, you may manage the information your mobile device shares, such as cookies, tracking technologies, and location information, by adjusting your mobile device’s privacy and security settings.
7) Security of Personal Information (PI)
While TMS Solutions works hard to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and therefore TMS Solutions cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. Yet, TMS Solutions still strives to maintain a system that reasonably safeguards your PI.
8) Privacy Practices of Third Parties
This Privacy Statement describes the collection, use, and disclosure of information by TMS Solutions through this website. TMS Solutions utilizes third parties to provide services to users and also provides links from this website to other websites. These third parties may have their own privacy policies and may collect, use, and distribute information differently than TMS Solutions does, and we encourage all users to read the privacy policies of all third parties.
9) Changes to this Privacy Statement
TMS Solutions reserves the right to update this Privacy Statement from time to time, to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different privacy practices. We encourage all users to periodically review this Privacy Statement.
10) For users outside of the United States
Beginning May 25th, 2018 users will have the personal rights and controls over their personal data based upon the GDPR agreement as set forth by the European Union. The seven points below highlight these attributes. Click here to read the GDPR documents in total.
- The transparency that TMS Solutions collects data during visits to the website.
- TMS Solutions only collects data that is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for the intended purpose of collection.
- TMS Solutions is not allowed to use it in any way that would be incompatible with the intended purpose for which it was collected, nor sell it or share it without your written consent.
- TMS Solutions is using appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data against unauthorized processing and accidental loss, disclosure, access, destruction, or alteration.
- At any time, people have the right to ask TMS Solutions to correct or update their data if the information is no longer accurate.
- Retention of data: TMS Solutions may only hold on to personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the intended purpose of collection. If the relationship is terminated for any reason, they need to ensure they have a data retention policy in place which outlines for how long they will retain that individual’s data and the business justification for holding on to the data for that specified period.
- Deletion of data: If, at any time a person requests that their data should be deleted, TMS Solutions must comply with that request and confirm the deletion.
11) Contact TMS Solutions
Comments or questions about TMS Solutions’ Privacy Statement? Contact us by:
Mail: TMS Solutions, 50 W. Broadway, Suite 333, PMB 50651, Salt Lake City, UT 84101-2027