Does my insurance cover TMS?
TMS Solutions realizes finances can be a major factor in deciding whether or not to pursue TMS therapy.
We strive to provide the highest level of care possible without a heavy financial burden, so that you can focus on restoring your mental health.
Once the insurance portion of the Intake process is complete, TMS Solutions will get you on your way to living a healthier, happier life!
To find a list of insurance companies in your state that TMS Solutions is contracted with, click on the state name.
If you do not see your insurance provider listed, please contact a Patient Advocate.
Colorado Insurance Companies
Idaho Insurance Companies
Utah Insurance Companies
Washington Insurance Companies
How will I know if my insurance plan covers TMS?
Most insurance companies now cover TMS therapy for an approved diagnosis such as Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), and TMS Solutions is in-network with most medical insurance providers. To determine if your plan will cover TMS Therapy, please contact a Patient Advocate to assist you. (844) 537-6746
How much does TMS therapy cost?
Your costs will vary and are subject to your individual co-pay, co-insurance, or deductible. We also have self-pay options available, including an income-based sliding scale for patients who do not have health insurance or whose insurance does not approve TMS therapy.
Do you have financial assistance available?
- Advance Care Card: https://advancecarecard.com/for-patients/procedures-covered/
- M-Lend: https://www.mlendfinance.com/home
Will TMS Solutions contact my insurance company?
- When you have been contacted by a Patient Advocate and have filled out the new patient paperwork, our Authorization Department will conduct a Benefits Investigation (BI) with your insurance company.
- Once that is complete, we will contact you to review your insurance benefits, including the estimated out-of-pocket costs based on your plan and coverage guidelines. This is only a pre-determination of cost - not a guarantee of benefits.
- When we receive prior authorization from your insurance company, and if you are comfortable with the out-of-pocket cost, we will schedule your first appointment.
What is prior authorization?
Is TMS right for me?
If you have tried antidepressant medications, but found no relief, TMS could be the answer. Contact a Patient Advocate to learn more.