- Refer a patient for TMS therapy online
- Learn about adding TMS therapy to your practice
"Seeing a patient's life transform is what motivates me to help people everyday. I'd love the opportunity to talk with you and share what TMS therapy can do for your patients, as well as what TMS Solutions can do for your practice."
- Christopher Blackburn, Founder
Partnering with TMS Solutions, Inc. enables you to add TMS therapy to your practice at no cost
In September 2014, TMS Solutions treated their first patient. Since then, we've continued to grow in the Western United States, and currently have clinics in four states.
Benefits of a partnership with TMS Solutions, Inc.
A partnership with TMS Solutions, Inc. offers physicians an opportunity to provide life changing depression treatment to patients who are not responding to antidepressant medication and to increase revenue for your practice.
TMS Solutions, Inc...
- Sets up the clinic, hires employees, and trains you and the technicians on how to use the TMS device
- Helps build your practice by bringing patients to you through our proven marketing strategies
- Takes care of the billing and compensates you for your time
A little about TMS Solutions, Inc.
- Are the only civilian TMS clinic pre-qualified by the Veterans Administration to treat veterans anywhere in the U.S.
- Are on panel and contracted with major health insurance companies and Medicare in all 50 states, and Medicaid (currently, Medicaid will pay for treatment only in Washington state)
- Have administered over 80,000 TMS treatments
- Were 1 of 10 TMS providers nationwide selected to participate in the FDA Adolescent Clinical Trial led by Mayo Clinic
- Our Chief Medical Officer meets regularly with the inventor of TMS, Professor Anthony Barker, to discuss current treatment protocols, new ideas, and potential uses for the technology.