TMS Therapy Treatment for Depression Available In Boise, Idaho.
TMS Solutions Treatment Centers & Sage Health Care P.L.L.C.
Sage Health Care in Boise, Idaho is pleased to announce they are now treating patients utilizing revolutionary TMS Therapy, in partnership with TMS Solutions. TMS Solutions Business Development Partner, Christopher Blackburn was excited to make the announcement. TMS Therapy is FDA approved and “indicated for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) in adult patients who have failed to receive satisfactory improvement from prior antidepressant medication in the current episode.” Blackburn added that in their TMS Solutions Treatment Centers they are seeing:
- More than 1 of 2 patients receive partial remission from depression with a decrease of 60% or greater of their symptoms.
- 1 of 3 gain full remission from their disease. "This is a game changer", Blackburn added, noting TMS also shows promise in dealing with PTSD, Tinnitus, and Postpartum Depression—although insurance is currently covering only depression treatments.
Sage Heath Care serves people of all ages and we provide confidential evaluations and treatment backed by the highest level of training in our respective field. They are sensitive to the cultural, religious, and ethnic background of our patients. Sage offers competitive rates and friendly service., and accept clients through professional and self–referrals.
The mission at Sage Health Care, P.L.L.C. is to provide compassionate care and knowledgeable consultation to their patients, their families and the community. Through coordinated teamwork and thoughtful understanding of each of their individual patients and their unique circumstances, constantly striving to deliver sound, confidential and respectful medical and psychotherapeutic education and treatment.
TMS Therapy is a proven tool for treating depression, and is outside of the normal pharmacological/medicinal box in which doctors have been treating this illness. This is great news for patients suffering from depression, and for doctors to have another tool in their arsenal for treating the disease that affects upwards of 16 million Americans.
- TMS Therapy is covered by insurance carriers and Medicare.
- TMS Therapy is a non-systemic treatment, meaning it does not circulate in the bloodstream.
- It is also non-invasive, in that it does not involve surgery. It is also drug free.
- The process uses a highly-focused MRI-strength magnetic field pulse to a specific part of the brain, which leads to activation of cortical and deep brain structures known to be involved in mood regulation.
- The treatment is available only by prescription and administered daily for 6 weeks.
Blackburn, in addition to his business development duties, is also a patient advocate, working with patients and their insurers. Patients considering TMS treatment can go to www.tmssolutions.com for more information, or talk with their doctor or a Patient Advocate to see if they are candidates for this treatment.
To learn more about TMS Therapy in Boise Idaho please click the button below: