Depression is a serious illness, affecting approximately 16.1 million people in the U.S, and 350 million people worldwide. Depression is a "life stealer”, it grays over and weights down joy and vitality, and is becoming the largest health burden in world health. For years, medication has helped manage symptoms, however, many patients are just not satisfied with the results, nor the nasty side effects they get with the “cocktail” of standard drug based therapy. There is hope…
Download the FREE Brochure
TMS Therapy, “Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation” (TMS) is about giving lives back. TMS Solutions utilizes patented, FDA cleared, NeuroStar TMS Therapy® to provide a proven, successful approach to achieving remission from depression (not just manage symptoms!). There are many insurance companies that cover TMS including Medicare and Blue Cross (in most states), and now Humana and the VA are covering and allowing this procedure. In addition to treating depression, it is also proving helpful in treating anxiety, PTSD, Tinnitus and Postpartum depression.
- TMS efficacy is showing better results than traditional medication, with far fewer, less severe side effects.
- TMS Therapy has provided relief for over 24,000 depression sufferers to date.
- Approximately 1 out of 3 people have experienced complete remission from depression.
- 50% of patients have drastic reductions in their symptoms.
- TMS Therapy is bringing new hope to patients and families every day.
Patients have been heard to say, "The gray is gone!"
For more information about Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, TMS Therapy and where to get help for depression, call us at TMS Solutions at 1-970-697-1020 or visit the web site at www.tmssolutions.com.
To learn more about TMS Therapy and clinical trials, or search for other TMS studies, please visit www.tmssolutions.com . You can also click on the button below for more info.
Or fill out the short form below and we'll be in touch.